Welcome Home to Hannah Lofts
We hope you are having a great summer! Move-out is right around the corner. Please make sure all of your belongings are out of your unit and your keys are turned in no later than July 31 by 11:00 a.m. You will be charged $200 per day that you are still living in the unit after your lease ends. If you renewed your lease, please stop by the office to get a new parking pass and to check your new rental installment.
- The Hannah Lofts Team
You can put in work orders online 24/7 at www.liveathannah.com. Please call the office for any maintenance emergencies.
Please remember to keep our community clean and properly dispose of your trash in the designated trash receptacles. You will be fined if you fail to do so. Also, don’t forget to visit our pet stations to properly dispose of pet waste. If you leave trash on your door step or outside the trash compactor rooms, you will be fined!
Reminders & Updates
Just a reminder that the leasing office is open 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. on Friday, and noon–4:00 p.m. on the weekends. The office will operate under normal hours during the summer.
Move-out day is July 31! You will need to be completely moved out of your apartment by 11:00 a.m. on July 31.
If you have an emergency maintenance request or have been locked out of your apartment after business hours, please call the after-hours number at (517) 333-7730.
Make this your best year yet!
Welcome to a brand-new year. We’re thankful you have chosen to live at a Campus Advantage community. We are dedicated to giving you an experience that is hassle-free, a great value, and fun! Throughout the year, we’ll be providing you with events, resources, and information to help you thrive.
With that goal in mind, we asked the Campus Advantage team for their tips! Here is what they had to say:
- This is your journey to success! Make a difference, make friends, and make a life!
- Meet your neighbors. Make friends. Create memories that will last a lifetime.
- Don’t hesitate to get involved. The only things you will regret are the things you didn’t do.
- Keep an open mind, and take care of one another. You are part of a community, not just a housing facility.
- Set goals for this year. What do you want to experience and accomplish? Make it happen!
- Get to know the staff! The entire team is here to help you succeed.
- Tell us how we can serve you better! Whether it’s an idea for an event or a concern about the community, we want to hear from you!
- Find balance between academics and a life outside of the classroom.
- If you have roommates, set mutual expectations now to avoid future conflicts.
- Join in the fun! We’ll have community events for you to enjoy all year, and let us know what else you want to see.
We are passionate about your success, not only in your living experience, but in all areas. Thank you for being a part of this community. We look forward to making this your best year yet!
Community Events Calendar
Please join us for the following events in August:
- August Birthday Celebration
- Move-in Day!
- Taco ‘Bout a Party
- Grocery Bingo
Make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat to keep up to date on all our events.