We are so excited for another great year with everyone, and we have a number of great events planned. We want to help you meet your new neighbors, so make sure to join us as we kick off the school year in style. Of course, if you have an idea for an event, please let one of our Community Assistants know.
Did you know that you can submit maintenance requests online, anytime? You can find work orders at www.liveathannah.com under Residents, then Maintenance Request. Please remember to call the office for a maintenance emergency.
Reminders & Updates
We want to make Hannah Lofts the best home that we can! If you have any questions, call our office at (517) 333-7730. Remember that rent is due on the first of each month along with your water bill, which will be delivered by email.
Find Your Fit This Year!
Did you know that your success as a student is enhanced when you’re involved and engaged outside of the classroom? We want to help you succeed and would love to help you get involved. Below are some tips for getting connected:
- Attend events at your property. We’re planning a great year of events just for you. Join in to meet friends, perhaps learn something new, and enjoy your community. Let us know what you would like to see!
- Find a club or organization on campus and get involved. There are organizations and clubs for almost every interest or academic pursuit.
- Volunteer in the community. Giving back not only makes a difference and is rewarding, but it’s also a great addition to your resume.
- Get plugged in to the local community. From festivals to concerts, there are a lot of opportunities to connect outside of campus life.
- Be sure you’re connected with us on social media, get to know your Community Assistant (CA), and please drop by the office to say hi!
Whatever you decide to do this year, we encourage you to get plugged in. We would love to help you find your fit this year. Let us know how we can be of assistance, and keep an eye out for opportunities to get involved. Our promise to you is an experience that delivers value, is hassle free, and is fun!
Community Events Calendar
- August 20 — Move-in.
- August 20 — LCC Fall Semester begins.
- August 31–September 2 — Join us around the property for the Week of Welcome events we have planned! We will reach out to everyone as we approach the date with specifics regarding the events!
- September 2 — MSU Fall Semester begins.