Let’s Celebrate Summer!
We hope you’re having a great start to summer! There’s still time to renew your lease in select floor plans — save time and money, and stay in your current apartment for next year. Contact the leasing office to find out more and, as always, please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay at Hannah Lofts more enjoyable!
You can put in work orders online 24/7 at www.liveathannah.com. Please remember to call the office for a maintenance emergency.
Please remember to keep our community clean and properly dispose of your trash in the designated trash receptacles. Also, don’t forget to visit our pet stations to properly dispose of pet waste. If you leave trash on your door step or outside the trash compactor rooms, you will be fined!
Reminders & Updates
Just a reminder that the leasing office is open 9:00 a.m.–7:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 10:00 a.m.–6:00 p.m. on Friday, and noon–4:00 p.m. on the weekends. The office will operate under normal hours during the summer.
If you have an emergency maintenance request or have been locked out of your apartment after business hours, please call the after-hours number at (517) 333-7730.
Summer Like a Local
Whether you’re going home or staying put for the summer, take advantage of all our community has to offer! Summers can be a great chance to enjoy the area in some new and different ways. With the hectic pace of school, many students miss out on opportunities to get involved and have fun in their local community during the academic year — it’s time to change that! From festivals to parks and local attractions, below are some ways you can summer like a local. As a bonus, most of them are either free or very affordable!
- Do something touristy
- Visit a farmers market
- Check out a local sporting event
- Visit your Chamber of Commerce website to find out about local attractions
- Find a calendar of nearby fairs and festivals
- Enjoy Fourth of July festivities and fireworks
- Hike or bike a nearby trail
- Volunteer with a local organization
- Have a picnic
- Go to an outdoor movie or concert
- Run or walk a local 5K
We’ll also be planning events and activities for you throughout the summer, and if you need ideas for other fun things to do in the area, please let us know. We have information on area resources and a local calendar of events on hand to give you plenty of options. Have a memorable and fun summer!
Community Events Calendar
Please join us for the following events in June:
- June Birthday Celebration
- Hannah Lofts Pet Treats Day
- Pizza by the Hot Tub — Staff will provide the supplies to have a hot tub party!
- Tropical Smoothie Day — We’ll be serving up tropical smoothies!
- Doubles Pool Tournament — People will need to sign up in pairs, and prizes will be awarded to the winners!
Make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date on all our events.