We hope you’re having a great summer! There’s still time to renew your lease in our four-bedroom units. Save time and money and stay right here at Hannah Lofts next year. Contact the leasing office to find out more and, as always, please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay at Hannah Lofts more enjoyable!
You can put in work orders online 24/7 at www.liveathannah.com. Please remember to call the office for a maintenance emergency.
Please remember to keep our community clean and properly dispose of your trash in the designated trash receptacles. You will be fined if you fail to do so. Also, don’t forget to visit our pet stations to properly dispose of pet waste. If you leave trash on your door step or outside the trash compactor rooms, you will be fined!
Reminders & Updates
Just a reminder that the leasing office is open 9 a.m.–7 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 10 a.m.–6 p.m. on Friday, and noon–4 p.m. on the weekends. The office will operate under normal hours during the summer.
Move-out day is July 31! You will need to be completely moved out of your apartment by 11 a.m. on July 31 if you have not renewed your lease contract.
If you have an emergency maintenance request or have been locked out of your apartment after business hours, please call the after-hours number at (517) 333-7730.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. While we love to hear all about how you fill your summers with fun trips and activities, baseball games, and farmers markets, this time of year can also be perfect for gearing up your professional side. Check out some of the tips below on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Please join us for the following events in July:
- July Birthday Celebration
- Fourth of July Party
- Hannah Lofts Move-Out Party — Celebrate the year with a party right before moving out
- National Fried Chicken Day (fried chicken in the clubhouse)
Make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram and Twitter to keep up to date on all our events.