The spring semester is wrapping up, and we’re excited for summer to be here! If you’re planning on leaving in the summer, remember that you are still responsible for your lease unless you find someone to sublease. Turning in your keys does not mean you are no longer responsible.
There’s still time to renew your lease for next year, so please contact the office if you would like more information. We also have some fun events planned to show our appreciation for our residents. It’s our goal to make your experience here at Hannah Lofts one you’ll remember. Contact the leasing office to find out more and, as always, please let us know if we can do anything to make your stay at Hannah Lofts more enjoyable. Go green!
– The Hannah Lofts Team
You can put in work orders online 24/7 at www.liveathannah.com. Please remember to call the office for a maintenance emergency.
Help us keep our community clean and properly dispose of your trash in the designated trash receptacles. You will be fined $50 if you place your trash outside of the trash dumpsters. Also, don’t forget to use our pet stations to properly dispose of pet waste. We have installed turf in the courtyard by the hot tub, so be sure to keep your pet from using the bathroom there. Friendly reminder: Only park in your assigned area to avoid fines or a tow!
Reminders & Updates
Don’t forget: May rent is due on the 1st of the month! Late fees will begin to apply the morning of the 5th if rent has not been paid. If you aren’t here to pay, you can always make a payment online at liveathannah.com.
If you are moving out or leaving for an extended period of time, please remember to remove all perishable items from your apartment. If you are moving out, remove all trash and belongings from your apartment or else you will be fined!
We hope to make Hannah Lofts
Just a reminder that the leasing office is open Monday–Thursday from 9 a.m.–7 p.m., Friday from 10 a.m.–6 p.m., and from noon–4 p.m. on the weekend. The campus shuttle runs throughout the semester from 7 a.m.–7 p.m. Monday–Thursday, and from 7 a.m.–5 p.m. on Friday. The shuttle also runs Thursday, Friday, and Saturday nights from 10 p.m.–2 a.m. up to Grand River. It leaves at the five-minute mark of each half-hour (e.g., 7:05, 7:35, etc.).
The shuttle will stop running on the night of Saturday, May 6. The shuttle will not run for the rest of summer.
If you have an emergency maintenance request or are locked out of your apartment after office hours, please call the after-hours number at (517) 333-7730.
May Your Summer Be the Best One Yet — Congratulations from Campus Advantage!
As another academic year comes to an end, your management team and everyone here at Campus Advantage would like to congratulate you on a job well done. Being a successful college student or young professional takes a lot of effort, and you deserve credit for all of your hard work!
Over the past year, we hope you’ve taken advantage of all the opportunities that we’ve provided for you to connect with your neighbors, learn new skills, stay on top of your academic game, set yourself up for career success, and open your eyes to new perspectives and adventures.
Some of you may be graduating this year, some may be headed to summer classes. Maybe your hours will be spent at a summer internship or enjoying the sun on a vacation. Wherever your summer months take you, we want you to stay connected with us so we can continue to support you on your way. Consider taking the following steps to ensure your continued success as a resident of Campus Advantage:
- If you’re going to be gone for a significant part of the summer, make sure to prepay or schedule online payments so you don’t miss rent deadlines. Also, communicate your long-term absence with the management office so we can keep a pulse on who will be around this summer.
- If you haven’t already done so, sign up for a free account with the Campus Advantage Career Success portal to get resume assistance, job alerts, and tons of other resources to help you get a job!
- Got some free time? We’ll still be hosting some great events throughout the summer, so make sure to join us for some fun! Also, don’t forget to get out and enjoy our outdoor space and amenities that might have gone forgotten in the winter months.
- If you’re looking for a quality job for the next academic year, stop by and talk to us in the management office about possible openings on our Community Assistant team!
- Finally, if you’re still on the fence about signing a lease for next year — don’t wait any longer! Spaces are going fast, and we want to make sure you’re able to call this community home for another year. Stop by and see us in the management office today to renew your lease or get leasing information for a friend.
Cheers to the end of your semester, and good luck on any pending exams and projects you may have! Make sure to check out the calendar for events going on this month, and follow your community on social media to connect and fuel up for May.
Please join us for the following events in May:
- May Birthday Celebration — Treat yourself!
- Breakfast on the Go — Fuel up for finals!
- Free Food Friday — Give us a review, and we’ll feed you!
- Cinco de Mayo — Celebrate the end of finals week!
Make sure to like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, Twitter, and Snapchat to keep up to date on all our events.