All of the staff here at Hannah Lofts and Townhomes hopes that you’re having a relaxing and stress-free summer! We realize the weather sure has been a little questionable, but we still hope you’ve been enjoying the nice break. Now that July is upon us, move-out is also approaching. We want to remind you that if you haven’t renewed with us, your lease ends on July 31, our move-out day. To make sure your move-out is smooth sailing, check our social media pages for some handy tips and tricks. Lastly, we wanted to thank you all for such an awesome year, and we wish you good luck on all your future endeavors!
No glass is allowed in the pool area! There is no exception for this. You will be charged if found with glass!
Reminders and Updates
Follow our social media pages for event reminders, move-out tips, and best of all — GIVEAWAYS! Check in daily for a chance to win some great prizes and be informed of fun events that will be happening throughout July.
Have a Successful Summer with CA!
With summer in full swing, you might be finding yourself with some extra time on your hands. Summer can be an amazing time to have fun, enjoy trips and activities, attend baseball games, go to a farmers market, and much more. But summer can also be perfect for gearing up professionally! Check out some of the following tips on how you can give yourself the “Campus Advantage” above your peers this summer:
- Visit your campus’s career center. Since it’s summer, they are often less busy and can give you individual support for updating your resume or prepping you for an upcoming interview.
- Log in to your resident portal and take advantage of the numerous resources in the Campus Advantage Career Success Portal!
- Even if you don’t absolutely need a job this summer, consider finding a low-key part-time position that could provide you with some extra resume experience. Consider positions with transferable skills that would benefit your major.
- Find a new volunteer opportunity or organization to join that fits a hobby of yours or helps others. Giving back looks great on your resume, makes a difference, and makes you feel good at the same time!
- Hard to believe that shopping can help your professional game, but stores often have sales on business wear during the summer. Check out the racks to see if you can find a few classic interview-appropriate pieces for the fall.
- Stop by the management office and let them know what kind of events they could host this summer/fall to help make you successful!
Share how you’re going to boost your success this summer with other Campus Advantage residents by posting on social media with the hashtag #CASummerSuccess.
Community Events Calendar
Happy Fourth — July 6 from 7–9 p.m. — Join us for a fun Fourth of July-themed party in the courtyard! Sparklers and s’mores will be served!
Breakfast Buffet — July 9 from 9–11 a.m. — Come to our complimentary breakfast buffet lined with all your favorite breakfast foods!
Poolside Movie — July 12 @ 8 p.m. — Meet us at the hot-tub for a Jaws themed film fest on!
Hot Dog BBQ — July 17 from 12:30–3:30 p.m. — Stop by the grills and pick up a hot dog for National Hot Dog Day!
Pool Party — July 19 from 3–5 p.m. — What’s better in the hot summer days than a pool party? Join us for some summer fun!
Ice Cream Social — July 23 from 3–5 p.m. — I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream! Stop by the leasing office and pick up a sweet treat!
Goodbye Bash — July 27 from 7–9 p.m. — Our staff would like to thank all our residents for such a great year! Stop by the grills in the courtyard for some burgers and dogs.
Trash To Treasure — July 29, All Day — Drop off any items you have no need for in the leasing office. Search through the old “trash” and you might find a new treasure!